Are you looking for a cost-effective industrial deionized water solution?
Here at Meredith’s Culligan, we have over 200 years of combined experience providing high-purity deionized water. We’ve worked in a wide variety of industry and applications, including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, food & beverage, hospitality & lodging, and many more!
We excel at providing high-purity water that meets production and regulatory demands.
Here are just a few areas where we can help you:
- High-purity water
- Deionized water or deionizer system
- De-mineralized water
- Lab-grade & Medical-grade water
Why should you consider service deionization with Culligan?
- No chemicals or hazardous waste; Unlike Reverse Osmosis and other technologies that have waste water or use chemicals to improve water quality, Deionized Water Tank Exchange produces no waste and requires no chemicals. Which means you won’t need hazardous chemical training from OSHA.
- Elimination of maintenance costs. Culligan exchanges exhausted tanks as required.
- No capex or up-front investment. You pay per exchange or per thousand gallons of DI water you use.
- Flexibility to meet varying flow requirements and water quality. Flows from 0.5 gpm to 500 gpm and quality from 50,000 ohm-cm to 18,000,000 ohm-cm.
- Metals recovery / Waste Treatment – this technology is often used to remove heavy metals from waste streams to meet NPDES or other discharge permit requirements. Tanks are regenerated by a licensed resource recovery facility and the recovered metals sold for recycling.
With over 200 years of combined industry experience, fair prices, and guaranteed service, you can be confident that we provide exceptional products, service, and follow-up.
Meredith's Culligan provides:
- 75 years of innovation in research & development
- Free quotes & water analysis
- Professional application engineers on staff
- Guaranteed Service after the sale
All Meredith's Culligan service is backed with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We go to great lengths to analyze your water, perform thorough site inspections, and ask questions about your business’ water needs to make sure you’re happy with your Culligan service from day one.
You have my personal promise. If there’s ever an issue, don’t hesitate to call me.To the best water for your business,
Don Meredith Owner Meredith's Culligan