Do you need water that is…
- Lab-Grade or Medical-Grade?
If so, we can help.
Here at Meredith’s Culligan, we have over 200 years’ combined experience providing industrial deionized water solutions. We excel at providing cost-effective DI water to help meet the production and regulatory demands of many different industries:
Why should you consider service deionization with us?
- No chemicals or hazardous waste; Unlike Reverse Osmosis and other technologies that have waste water or use chemicals to improve water quality, Deionized Water Tank Exchange produces no waste and requires no chemicals. Which means you won’t need hazardous chemical training from OSHA.
- Elimination of maintenance costs. Culligan exchanges exhausted tanks as required.
- No capex or up-front investment. You pay per exchange or per thousand gallons of DI water you use.
- Flexibility to meet varying flow requirements and water quality. Flows from 0.5 gpm to 500 gpm and quality from 50,000 ohm-cm to 18,000,000 ohm-cm.
With over 200 years of combined industry experience, fair prices, and guaranteed service, you can be confident that we provide exceptional products, service, and follow-up.
Meredith's Culligan provides:
- 75 years of innovation in research & development
- Free quotes & water analysis
- Professional application engineers on staff
- Guaranteed Service after the sale
All Meredith's Culligan service is backed with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We go to great lengths to analyze your water, perform thorough site inspections, and ask questions about your business’ water needs to make sure you’re happy with your Culligan service from day one.
You have my personal promise. If there’s ever an issue, don’t hesitate to call me.To the best water for your business,
Don Meredith Owner Meredith's Culligan